Available Sponsorship Levels
Official Titled Corporate Sponsor
As the Official Corporate Sponsor your company will have the opportunity to receive optimum branding at this 39th Hemispheric Congress, a premier event with a 39-year track record and will be able to interact in the international business sector with key decision makers from over 25 countries in the Americas, the EU and Asia.
- Display of corporate banner with the designation of official corporate sponsor.
- Corporate logo will also be strategically placed in on digital screens throughout the event site.
- Additional corporate banners (generated by us) to be placed in strategic places throughout the Congress and Exhibition areas, and the gala dinner.
- Corporate logo strategically located in all promotional material including the official congress program, and the step and repeat.
- Two 8 x 10 booths located at the entrance of the Exhibition Hall.
- 1 table at the Hemispheric Congress lunches slated for June 5&6, 2018/Prime seating with key public and private sector leadership.
- Invitational to a special pre-gala reception with our VIP guests & Photo-Op.
- 1 table at the Hemispheric Congress Gala where your company will receive a recognition plaque for your support.
- 10 invitations to the Welcome Reception slated for June 4, 2018 and opportunity to participate in the ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Extensive Media Coverage.
- Opportunity to introduce VIP at the Welcome Reception on June 4, 2018 at 7pm.
- Display of corporate banner at the CAMACOL Networking Exhibition and Congress.
- One 8x10 booth at the CAMACOL Networking Exhibition.
- Includes sponsorship of the two corporate luncheons slated for June 5 & 6, 2018.
- Corporate logo to be placed in the two corporate luncheon invitations. Corporate Luncheons will have guest speakers from the public and private sectors.
- 5 invitations to CAMACOL Gala Dinner slated for June 7, 2018.
- 10 invitations to the Welcome Reception slated for June 4, 2018 at 7pm.
- Corporate information and logo to be included in all congress promotional material.
- Designation as the co-sponsor of the welcome reception in all promotional material.
- Participation in the Opening Ceremonies and Ribbon Cutting.
- Public Recognition as a Co-Sponsor of the Welcome Reception.
- Seating for 2 at each of the Congress Luncheons slated for June 4 &7, 2018.
- Seating for 2 at the Congress Gala Slated for June 7, 2018.
- Designation as the co-sponsor of a specific panel.
- Corporate log line to be included in the Hemispheric Congress Program.
- Participation in the panel to present the introductory remarks.
- Corporate logo as a panel co-sponsor to be included in all congress promotional material.
- Invitation to Welcome Reception.
8th Edition of MMFM Sponsorship Opportunities
Patricia Arias: email@example.com
The Miami Media and Film Market is an intensive, industry business training and creative development initiative presented by the Latin Chamber of Commerce of the United States, CAMACOL. MMFM is a fast-growing film and entertainment international co-production forum and marketplace focused on film, television and digital media helping to bridge the gap between the global entertainment industry and diverse, fast growing, multi-cultural markets. The conference presents dynamic panels on the latest independent film productions; co-productions and finance strategies; networking receptions and private meeting spaces to establish key business relationships and opportunities. Agenda includes the MMFM Producer’s Forum and Conference Series, featuring decision makers from international markets. MMFM is the ideal place to pitch your product or film in a relaxed and boutique-like environment. MMFM also features master classes, pitch coaching sessions, and nightly screening. The design of MMFM will facilitate opportunities and the development of linkages among our guests, and will also assist our participants to embrace the challenges of new tomorrows, and celebrate the limitless bounty of our imagination. The event is held in conjunction with CAMACOL’s Hemispheric Congress of Latin Chambers of Commerce and Industry, now in its 39th year, and brings together over 22 countries for a 4-day business to business Summit in Miami, Florida. This unique mix of creative, business, and cross-cultural minds makes the MMFM a truly one-of-a-kind experience.