IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE CITY OF MIAMI, WE WANT TO HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Establishment of solid linkages with public and private sector entities to enable access for the small and minority community, located in the City of Miami, to the following growth target sectors, and implement initiatives that will foster the same:
• Digital media
• Trade & logistics
Our program goals will include:
• Development of skills necessary to obtain employment for the City’s minority community in these sectors;
• Training programs for at risk youth and minorities;
• Development of employment opportunities for minorities and disenfranchised to enter into the tech and digital media sectors;
• Work with our public and private sector partners in program implementation.
For further information please contact:
Digital Media: Ruben Hernandez, ARPA Liaison / firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMACOL offers programs to develop employment opportunities for minorities and disenfranchised individuals to enter the tech and digital media sectors for residents of the City of Miami. These program is made possible due to the City of Miami ARPA Program Funds.
We provide training programs to at-risk youth and minorities, as well as other programs that develop the skills necessary to obtain employment in these sectors for the City’s minority community.
CAMACOL collaborates with public and private sector partners in program implementation. There is a need to outreach to a special segment of the community that is currently underserved or affected by the post-pandemic business climate, either due to a lack of technology knowledge or resistance to the everchanging way of doing business and securing employment. With CAMACOL’s track record, the organization is poised to ensure that minorities and disenfranchised communities are served.
• Career Source South Florida
• Miami Dade College/MAGIC
• City of Miami
• Quick Wins (YEIT – Young Entrepreneurs in Technology)